Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Favorite Asshole

So, this is mostly an inside joke that only people from my online war game would understand... but this is one of my closest friends from that game. He tends to say the meanest things at the most perfect moment, or had phrases he would use often as retorts....so I started collecting them. Unfortunately, he has decided to leave the game, and I'm terribly sad, especially because my list must end. So, as a going away gift I thought I would use my favorites with anyone that cares. Enjoy:

Desisms

<23:58>[Des]: just wait ash when ur getting attacked ill make sure we will take our good ole time to help u out then

<1:19>[Des]: for the ones who have the troops and sit back and watch see what happens when we sit back and watch ur city get destroyed

<6:7>[Des]: dont worry ill find ur drink u be the first one out

<15:28>[Des]: well start talking

<2:18>From [Des] : its a challegne to me to be the best and to kill everyone

<23:47>[Des]: ok when you really need food bad im not here

<3:27>[Des]: great then im doing something right then

<23:48>[Des]: lets see what would you do without me ok ill recall and let you guys kill millions of your own scouts then

<21:59>[Des]: haven't you figured that out yet

From [Des] : i need resources and food and what better way then to attack vendetta's that are close to us

[Des]: declare first ask question later

<11:47>[Des]: well better be quick or ill beat you to it

No comments:

Post a Comment